HRDC Food Bank & Streamline Bus COVID-19 Update
The Gallatin Valley Food Bank has updated their our delivery model in response to recommendations from the Gallatin County Health Department. As of today (Monday)
- The Food Bank lobby will be closed to the general public.
- Pre-packed food boxes will be distributed from 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- For now, Belgrade service will remain open but it will operate out of our delivery truck.
- Beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17th a drive-through will be implemented to pick up pre-packed food boxes.At this time they will not be able to make substitutions but please know they have plenty of food.
- If you pick up your senior groceries at the food bank, they will distribute these groceries with the drive-through model during the same hours. Check our website for the most current information.
Streamline Bus Info
Starting Monday, March 16th, all 1/2-hour frequencies will be suspended for the foreseeable future. These 1/2-hour frequencies apply to the Yellowline, Blueline, Redline, and Orangeline routes.
The HRDC thanks everyone for being patient with them during this unique time.