Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive & BBQ is Saturday
It's a tradition we look forward to every year. This Saturday is the annual horse drive and barbeque hosted by the Hell's A-Roarin' Ranch outside Gardiner, Montana.
At 1 p.m. this Saturday (May 26), the Hell's A-Roarin' Ranch will drive their horses through the town of Gardiner up to their ranch, where they will host a big barbecue immediately following.
Here is the schedule for this Saturday's horse drive & barbecue:
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Horse viewing at rodeo grounds in Gardiner
- 1 p.m. - Horse drive begins at rodeo grounds
- 3 p.m. - Social hour begins at BBQ at Hell's A-Roarin' Ranch
- 4 p.m. - BBQ begins
- 5 p.m. Cowboy poetry featuring Sandy Sallee & Gwen Petersen
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. - Bidding auction
- 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Dancing & Music with Wylie and the Wild West
The horse drive is Free to watch. Tickets for the BBQ are $20 and are available at the ranch on Saturday. More info is available at HellsARoarinHorseDrive.com