Headwaters Country Jam Refund Period Ends Friday
The refund request period for Headwaters Country Jam is coming quickly to a close. If you plan on attending in August your tickets will automatically roll over and will be good for the August dates.
We do hope to see you in August, but if you can't make it you'll need to request a refund before midnight Friday, June 19th. The refund request period closes as of Saturday, June 20th and you will no longer be able to change the status of your refund request.
Here's What You Need To Know About Requesting a Refund:
- Open this link.
- Look for the "Sign In" button at the top left of the screen
- Select "Your Account" tab on the top navigation bar
- Select "Order History"
- Select “View Order Detail” on the order number you wish to have refunded
- Click the “Request Refund” button on the top of your order details.
- All refunds will be processed in as little as 30 days from when the request period ends on June 20.
- More details on refunds here.
Headwaters Country Jam was originally scheduled for this week at the Bridge outside Three Forks, but has been moved due to the coronavirus. The new dates are August 20-22, later this year with the same headliners of Dustin Lynch, Clay Walker, and Midland. See the full schedule below.