Headwaters Country Jam 2019: Day 2
Today is Day 2 at Headwaters Country Jam. Today's music times and lineup are as follows:
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Lyssa Coulter
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Devon Worley Band
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Ross Ellis
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Lanco
9:45 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. Big & Rich
DJ Walker will be spinning tunes in the dance tent following Big & Rich until 1 a.m.
Things to Know:
- Today is Military Appreciation Day. Wear your red, white, and blue and show your patriotism at Headwaters Country Jam.
- Make sure you have your XL Country app set up to receive Event Notifications. We will alert you today about when and where you can get your meet & greet passes so you can meet your favorite Headwaters artists.
- Drop by the XL Booth to sign up to win a pair of Boot Barn boots & tickets to the Livingston Classic PBR. We will give the boots & tickets away at the XL Booth immediately following Walker Hayes. Must be back at the booth to win.
- Schedule for activities is as follows: 1p - Face the Cookie, 1:30p - Balloon Stomp, 2p - Beer Pong. Winners get meet & greet passes to meet some of the artists. Games are played inside the arena near the DJ Tent.
- John Rich from Big & Rich will be at Belgrade Liquor today at 5 p.m. hosting a bottle signing for his Redneck Rivera Whiskey. 10% of the proceeds for the whiskey go to Folds of Honor.
- If you're coming out just for the day, remember parking is at the Three Forks Airport if you do not already have a parking pass. Parking is $20 for the day - $40 for the weekend.
PLEASE READ: We are on the lookout for a service dog that was lost inside the campground on Thursday. She is wearing her service vest and is probably very scared. If you see her or know her whereabouts, please contact us at the XL Booth or send us a message on Facebook.
Have fun today!