Experience a Montana Tradition at the Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive
Experience what it was like living in the Wild West at the Hell's A-Roarin' Horse Drive.
The Hell's A-Roarin' Horse Drive has been a tradition in Gardiner, Montana since 1982. It is held on Memorial Day weekend and is a celebration of the Old West. The drive begins in Gardiner and ends four miles passed Jardine at the Hell's A-Roarin' Ranch.
Here's everything you need to know about the Hell's A-Roarin' Horse Drive:
- Tickets are $20 per person - Kids 8 & under free
- 11 a.m - 10 p.m. - Horse Viewing at Gardiner Rodeo Grounds
- 1 p.m. - Horse Drive begins
- 3 - 4 p.m. -Social House
- 4 p.m. - BBQ Dinner
- 5 - 5:30 p.m. Cowboy Poetry featuring Sandy Sallee & Gwen Petersen
- 5:30 - 6 p.m. - Bidding Auction
- 6 - 10 p.m. - Dancing to live music by Wylie and the Wild West! There will also be raffle prizes throughout the evening.
For more information, visit www.hellsaroarinhorsedrive.com, or call Jean at 406-220-3135.