Don’t Miss the Manhattan Christmas Stroll on Thursday
The Manhattan Christmas Stroll is Thursday, December 5. Here's what you need to know.
The fun gets started at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday with many events planned throughout the afternoon and evening. A schedule of events is listed below.
- 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Open House at Stockman Bank (100 E. Wooden Shoe)
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. - See Santa and craft time at the Community Library
- 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Chili and cornbread at the Senior Center - $5 (102 E. Main St.)
- 4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Craft Fair - Handmade goods and gifts from local vendors (120 S. 5th St. Suite B-102)
- 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Edward Jones (125 S. Broadway) - Christmas wrapping fundraiser - 4H Livestock Judging Project
5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Open houses of downtown businesses
- Manhattan Bank - FREE pictures with Santa, raffle tickets on sale ans gingerbread houses on display. Raffle ends at 7:00 p.m. Winners will be drawn and contacted.
- Angie's Itty Bitty Bake Shop & Waffle Queen
- AmeriMont Real Estate (102 W. Main St.) - Live Music: Edis!
- Conservation District - Crafts, Llamas
- Christmas Caroling by the Manhattan High School Choir
Manhattan Bible Church
- Warming station
- Live Nativity Scene
- Hay Rides - Sponsored by Montana Corn Maze
- BLACKHAWK! - Kids games and popcorn
- Snacks, drinks, and a place to sit and socialize
- Book signing: The Treasure State Tycoon. A Story of Nelson Story and the Making of Montana by John C. Russell
- Games and food at the Gazebo
Little Apple Technologies
- Holiday movie at 5:30 p.m.
- Play the #ELFIE scavenger hunt. Be on the lookout for #elfies while visiting open houses. Take an #elfie (selfie with an elf) and upload to the Chamber Facebook page for a chance to win cash prizes.
7:30 p.m. - Fireworks display by Old Glory Fireworks