Album Review: You Should Be Here – Cole Swindell
Cole Swindell released his second album, You Should Be Here last Friday. Here is my album review.
- "Flatliner" (feat. Dierks Bentley) - Probably my favorite song on the album. Very upbeat and a great summertime song.
- "Middle of a Memory" - Good breakup song about being left by someone.
- "Broke Down" - Another breakup song, but still very well written
- "Home Game" - A good song that took me back to high school football games.
- "Up" - A good love song with a really nice beat to it.
- "Party Wasn't Over" - Fast paced breakup song. Kind of an R&B feel.
- "Stay Downtown" - A love song that talk about convincing someone to stay with you while you're still out having fun.
- "You Should Be Here" - His first hit off of the album. One of my favorite songs of 2016. A great song to listen to when you're missing someone.
- "Stars" - A nice, upbeat love song. One of my favorites on the album.
- "Making My Way to You" - A good love song about finding the person you love.
- "No Can Left Behind" - A great drinking song.
- "Remember Boys" - A song about reminding boys what it means to be a gentleman.
Overall, Cole Swindell knocked it out of the park with his second studio album. I think this album is going to be a fan favorite for a long time.