50 MPH Winds Sunday From Livingston to Billings
Very dangerous crosswinds of 50 mph or more are occurring Sunday on the I-90 corridor in the Livingston area and counties west.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM MDT THIS EVENING.
- The National Weather Service in Billings has issued a Wind Advisory
- in effect until 8 PM MDT this evening.
- Dangerous crosswinds on Interstate 90 from Big Timber to Livingston and on local roads around Nye.
- Westerly winds gusting 50 to 60 mph.
- Winds this strong can make travel difficult.
- Drivers of high profile vehicles should use extra caution...particularly along portions of Interstate 90 from Springdale to Livingston.
- Very strong cross winds are expected in these areas.