3 Fun Things to Do This Weekend Around the Bozeman Area
Yes, there's Bobcat football this Saturday, but there's also some other things going on. If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend around the Bozeman area, here you go. 3 Fun Things You Can Do This Weekend In & Around Bozeman:
- Bobcat Blue & Gold Fall Party - Friday, 6:30pm @ SUB Ballroom, MSU. Wine, food, and a photo booth are all apart of the Bobcat 'Blue & Gold Fall Party' this Friday in the SUB ballrooms. Here's what you need to know:
- 6:30-9:00 pm, MSU SUB Ballrooms
- $25 per person (Bobcat Club members)
- $50 per person (Non-Bobcat Club members)
- Silent Auction
Subject to ticket availability. Please RSVP to (406) 994-3741 to see about tickets. Click Here for more info
- Bozeman Winter Farmer's Market - Sat, 9am, Emerson Ballroom. Grassfed meats, goat cheese, root vegetables, greenhouse fare, farm fresh eggs, seeds & starter plants, artisan breads & baked goods, jams & preserves, grains & oils, and much more.
- Live Music @ Mixers - Friday, 9:30pm. Quenby & the West of Wayland Band. $5 cover includes 1 free drink. $2.50 premium whiskey from 9p - 11p.
Have fun! And be safe!