2019 Bozeman Ski Swap is this Weekend
You can sell or upgrade your gear this weekend at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds with the 2019 BSF Ski Swap.
- Friday is consignment day drop off is you've got gear you want to sell.
- The actual swap is happening Saturday and Sunday.
- Hosted by Bridger Ski Foundation
- Gallatin County Fairgrounds (901 N Black Ave, Bozeman)
- FRIDAY: November 1, 10 am - 7 pm: Consignment Check-in (a.k.a. ski drop-off). $1 fee per item (cash only)
- SATURDAY: November 2, 10 am - 6 pm: Sale! Come buy skis, boards, boots, outdoor clothing, and more. (Ski waxing available)
- SUNDAY: November 3, 10 am - 2 pm: Sale
- SUNDAY: 2 pm - 5 pm: Unsold Item Pick-up on Sunday
- Admission: $5 on Saturday. $2 on Sunday. Children 12 & under are free.
- BSF members are free.
- You do NOT need a BSF membership to consign or buy items.