2018 Christmas Stroll – Everything You Need to Know
On Saturday, December 1, downtown Bozeman will become the hub of holiday spirit with the 2018 Christmas Stroll parade and events.
- WHEN: Saturday, December 1, 2018
- WHERE: Downtown Bozeman, Main Street
- TIME: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Santa Claus works his way from the Emerson Cultural Center down Main Street, singing Christmas carols and lighting the downtown Christmas spiders!
- Enjoy horse-drawn wagon rides, pictures with Santa Claus, entertainment, holiday treats and much more! (some activities require a Christmas Stroll button)
- Buttons will be available for purchase after Thanksgiving at various Bozeman locations.
- REGISTER FOR THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE CONTEST (by Nov. 23)
- SIGN UP FOR THE 2018 SANTA RUN FOR EDUCATION (earlier in the day)
Main Street will be closed between 2:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. between Grand and Church.
Look for XL Country's Dave Wooten, who will be the Master of Ceremonies, he'll be right next to Santa as they make their way down Main Street to light the Christmas spiders.