Veterans Day 2020: Bozeman Area Discounts and Freebies
Veterans Day is Wednesday, November 11. It's a day to honor those who have served or are currently serving in the United States military.
Men and women in the military, along with their families sacrifice so much to keep us safe and protect our freedoms as Americans.
Even though Veterans Day will look a little different this year due to COVID-19 health restrictions, many businesses throughout the Gallatin Valley are still offering special discounts and freebies for veterans living in our area.
If you are a Veteran or are currently serving in the military, the businesses listed below will be offering discounts on Veterans Day. Most, if not all of the discounts listed below require military ID.
Food & Drink
- Bacchus Pub (105 W. Main St. Suite 1A) - Veterans and active duty service members can enjoy a beer and a burger for $9.50 on Veterans Day with Military ID.
- Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que (1230 N. 7th Ave.) - Free pork sandwich and side for all active and retired military personnel. Military ID is required.
- Outback Steakhouse (6059 E. Valley Center Rd.) - All military veterans, active servicemen and women can enjoy a free Bloomin' Onion and Coca-Cola on November 11. Military ID is required.
- Noodles & Company (1459 N. 19th Ave.) - 15% discount every day to guests who present a valid first responder, military or veteran's ID card - not just on Veteran's Day.
- Pakeezah Bozeman - Authentic Indian Restaurant (34 N Bozeman Ave) - Free meal for veterans with military ID.
- Starbucks - Free tall (12-ounce) hot brewed coffee to veterans, military members, and military spouses. Additionally, for every cup of hot brewed coffee sold that day, Starbucks will donate 25 cents to support the mental health of military communities. Military ID is required.
- Outlaw Brewing (2876 N. 27th Ave.) - All veterans drink free! Made possible by Outlaw Brewing and Two Kings Snow Removal. Military ID is required.
- The Springs at Bozeman ( 2632 Catron St.) - Free breakfast to go for veterans. Includes cinnamon rolls, breakfast burritos, coffee and juice. Drive thru pick-up under the entry portico.
- Dairy Queen - 10% discount for veterans and active duty service members EVERYDAY with military ID.
- Team River Runner - Free kayak lessons for veterans, active duty service members and spouses at the Bozeman Swim Center (1211 W. Main St.). Call Jesse at 406-224-8645 for more information.
- Great Clips - Free haircut for all veterans with valid military ID. If you're not in need of a trim, a coupon for a future haircut will be offered.
- CÜR CDB Products - Discounts on CBD products and more for veterans and active duty service members.
- Sacred Sun Farms (323 Shepherd Trail unit 12) - Free t-shirt for veterans and huge discounts on CBD products and more.
- The Montana Scene (402 E. Main St. STE 3) - 20% off for veterans with military ID.
- Bozeman Hot Springs (81123 Gallatin Road.) - Everyone with military ID swims for only $5. Deal available Nov. 9 - 13.
- Kohl's ( 981 S. 29th Ave.)- 30% off qualifying purchases in store with military ID for all who serve.
Food & Drink
- Center Ice Cafe (11 N. Broadway #102. Belgrade) - 50 % off meal for veterans with Military ID
- The Mint Cafe & Bar (27 E. Main St. Belgrade) - Veterans eat free with military ID. Reservations are highly recommended. Call (406) 924-6017 to make a reservation.
- Cuppa Jo on the Go (5723 Thorpe Rd. Belgrade) - Veterans get 50% off of their order everyday with valid military ID.
- Family Dollar - (19555 Frontage Rd. Belgrade) - 15% off purchase for veterans and first responders everyday with valid ID.
- Wild Meats - (Three Forks) - 15% off all meat processing for veterans and youth hunters everyday. Call Dan at 406-551-5790 for more information.
- Wild's Taxidermy - 15% off European mounts for Veterans.
If you know of any of deals or discounts being offered to veterans of Veterans Day, please email me at email@example.com.