Send a St. Jude Patient a Halloween Card
Halloween is a unique holiday that lets kids at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital dress up and escape their daily trials. This year will obviously look different at the hospital and there's a way you can help the holiday feel special.
You can send a St. Jude patient a Halloween wish. The best part is that it's super easy! You wont have to dress up, get out the glue, or sprinkle a card with glitter. Just click on the button below to select a card.
Then you can get creative! You can compeltely customize the message in your card. Or use a suggested pre-written jokes.
Thanks again XL Nation for your great support for St. Jude Children's Hospital over the years!
Can't think of what to say in your card? Try one of the St. Jude suggested jokes or some of these spooky sayings from Greeting Card Poet:
- Hope your night is so happy, that just like a pumpkin, you glow from the inside out.
- Have a bootiful Halloween.
- I witch you a Happy Halloween.
- Carve out some good times this Halloween!
- The skeleton laughed at this message. It tickled his funny bone.
- This is no Trick just a Treat for a special someone like you.
- Wishing you a night that is so fun it’s scary.
- Scare up some fun this Halloween!
- Have fun dressing up, getting candy, and getting scared. Wishing you a fun Halloween.
Watch the video below to find out what some of the St. Jude kids love about Halloween.