Montana Staycation Ideas: Getaway Deals Near Bozeman
I'll say it: I'm so ready to get the Hell out of here. Bozeman is great but like many of us, staying near home has defined the last year. We found our favorite, nearby destinations are offering some decent deal to lure you on a Montana staycation.
It's OK if you're not ready to fly yet or travel very far, for that matter. We still have at least a few more weeks to go until the majority of Americans are offered the COVID-19 vaccine. How and when I decide to really travel depends NOT ONLY on when I get vaccinated, but what the vaccination rate is WHERE I WANT TO GO.
Anyway, COVID-19 or not, here are a few ideas for a quick getaway from the Bozeman area. It never hurts to call someplace last minute (even if they're not listed here) to see if they're offering any specials. Many locations are willing to wheel and deal a bit if they're not sold out, so don't hesitate to politely ask for a manager who has the authority to grant special prices.
- CHICO HOT SPRINGS: Winter Get Away Deal - $245 per night: Dinner, lodging and breakfast for two people with dining gratuities included. Lodging tax is NOT included and there are some blackout dates. This deal is generally available Sunday through Thursday until May 27th, 2021. (Phone: 406-333-4933) Near Pray, Montana.
- FAIRMONT HOT SPRINGS: Stay Two Nights, Third Night Free: Valid Sunday through Thursday and is available until April 29th, 2021. Fairmont also has some cool 1-night package rates until May 27th, 2021. Price is $209 per night but there A TON of things included in that 2-Queen bed price. Lots of good deals there, northwest of Butte, Montana.
- SAGE LODGE: Elope at Sage for $1,600: Hear me out...I know $1,600 is a lot of money but Sage Lodge is REALLY nice and do you have any idea how expensive it can be to get married? As of this writing, they still have some availability through May, 2021. The package includes a 2-night stay, dinner credit, the bouquet, the ceremony officiant, the ceremony site and set-up and a small cake. If you or someone you know is wanting to elope, they might actually consider this tidy, little package. (They call it "Emigrant Peak Elopements") Phone: 855-400-0505 in Pray, Montana.
- PAWS UP: Spring Break Inclusive Offer - $2,978 for two adults and two children (ages 4 - 11) for three nights accommodation, meals and access to several classes and workshops, roundtrip transportation to/from Missoula Airport and all on-site transportation you may need. Yes, Paws Up is very high-end and not cheap. That's the point. Valid March 20th to April 17th, 2021. Phone: (877) 588-6783 in Greenough, Montana.
- MURRAY HOTEL in LIVINGSTON: 20% off Stays of 3 or More Nights - A simple promo code (Murray20) will get you that discount if you'd like to enjoy downtown Livingston, MT for a few days. Sounds perfect, actually. The website banner says "all Winter" but when you go to book, it appears to be valid much longer than that. "is available 10/22/2020 - 09/30/2021" but your stay must be at least 3 nights, FYI.
No matter what your budget, there are some pretty decent deals to be had this Spring around Montana. Keep in mind that all the locations listed above also offer "add-ons" to enhance your stay if you're wanting more to do than just escape and chill.