Headwaters Country Jam – Frequently Asked Questions
This weekend is the last few days to get camping at outlets. The campground is almost sold out, so get them before they're gone!
Click here for a printable map link, a list of ticket outlets, a list of Rules of Conduct and Frequently Asked Questions.
Below are only a few that are repeatedly asked year after year.
- No Pets, leave them at home
- campsites are 20' x 40' , blue flag to blue flag. Leave 5' between campers - it's a county requirement. don't poach on your neighbors space, you might get towed.
- BRING BLOCKING for RVs and Campers. Our campground is VERY uneven in places.
- $5 day parking
- $5 service fee for tickets purchased at the gate, plus fees if using a credit card
- $10 extra vehicle charge for extra vehicles in campsites- first vehicle is free
- NO ONE will be allowed into the campground or the arena without a valid wristband, no expections
- Keep your coolers, valuables and anything else you can't live without locked in your vehicle when not at your campsite
- Bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on inside the arena. There is no seating- we're a converted cow pasture- watch for cowpies ;)
- Propane grills are allowed, but no charcoal or open flames of ANY kind.
Be listening for Joe Diffie's Pickup Man during the XL Country Morning show on Monday (25), when you hear it call 582-1061. If you're caller #7, you get a three day pass to Headwaters Country Jam! Plus keep an eye on our XL Facebook page for your chance to win one day passes. And, we have more to give away on air!