Headwaters Country Jam 2019: Day 3 Things to Know
Today is final day of Headwaters Country Jam. Hope everyone is having as much fun as we are! Today's music times and lineup are as follows:
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Annie Brobst
5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Rachel Lipsky
6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Tyler Rich
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m Mark Chesnutt
9:45 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. Rodney Atkins
DJ Walker will be spinning tunes in the dance tent following Big & Rich until 1 a.m.
Things to Know:
- Tyler Rich is scheduled to drop the XL Country booth at 2:30 p.m. if you would like to see him.
- Make sure you have your XL Country app set up to receive Event Notifications. We will alert you today about when and where you can get your meet & greet passes so you can meet your favorite Headwaters artists.
- Drop by the XL Booth to sign up to win our final pair of Boot Barn boots & tickets to the Livingston Classic PBR. We will give the boots & tickets away at the XL Booth immediately following Mark Chesnutt. Must be back at the booth when we call your name to win.
- The Bad Dancing Competition will be at 1 p.m., followed by the Candy Stack game where contestants must suck candy through a straw at 1:30 p.m. These will be played in inside the Festival arena near the DJ Tent.
- If you're coming out just for the day, remember parking is at the Three Forks Airport if you do not already have a parking pass. Parking is $20 for the day - $40 for the weekend.
PLEASE READ: We are on the lookout for a service dog that was lost inside the campground on Thursday. She is wearing her service vest and is probably very scared. If you see her or know her whereabouts, please contact us at the XL Booth or send us a message on Facebook.
Have fun today!