Fun Bozeman Area (non-bar) Events Happening This Weekend
Man, what a variety! Monster Trucks, quiet nature, flea markets and everything in between. Bozeman, Livingston, Three Forks and more!
- Friday, June 4th: Best of 406 Outdoor Marketplace - Happening at the Gallatin Valley Mall. Every Friday from 5pm to 8pm. The Outdoor Marketplace will showcase Farmers Market and Makers Market vendors. Free and open to the public.
- Friday, June 4th and Saturday, June 5th: Monsters of Destruction 2021 - Happening at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Dirt track Monster Truck show. Pit Party starts each day at 5:30pm. Tickets $10 for kids, $20 for adults in advance. Prices higher at the gate. Details at the link above.
- Saturday, June 5th: Three Forks Flea Market at Rusty Bucket Antiques - (16 East Cedar Street, Three Forks) Starts at 9am, runs until 2pm. Free to attend. Corner of Cedar St. & 1st Ave East.
- Saturday, June 5th: 15th Annual Downtown Livingston Wheels Car Show - Happening in downtown on North Main Street. 8am to 3pm. Free to attend, $15 to enter the car show with your vehicle. Link above has entry details and contact info.
- Saturday, June 5th: The Gallatin County Tapestry Project Celebration - Happening at the Gallatin History Museum (317 West Main Street, downtown Bozeman). 10am to 3pm. FREE and open to the public. "Each panel gives a brief glimpse back in time to the history that shaped Gallatin County."
- Saturday, June 5th: Troll Adventures with Archie Muziwell at Bozeman Pond - Happening 9am to 11am for kids. Hosted by Bozeman Parks and Recreation Department and Random Acts of Silliness. Advance registration is required. Best suited for ages 4 to 10. This is an "on the hunt experience", exploring the park on foot.
Please note: some of these event pages do mention COVID-19 protocols and masks. You might want to bring one with you just in case they are required for certain events. Stay cool and have fun this weekend!