Extreme History Project Offers Summer Tours
Want to learn about Bozeman's exciting past? Have friends and relatives in town and you want them to enjoy something fun to do? The Extreme History Project has a number of local tours they're offering this summer.
Beginning Memorial Day Weekend, The Extreme History Project will begin offering their summer walking tours. Also, in June & July, they will be offering bus tours to Virginia City & the first Crow Indian Agency.
Summer Walking Tours include:
- Bozeman’s Historic Red Light District
- Murders, Madams, and Mediums: Bozeman’s Dark Side
- Spirits, Suds, & Saloons: Bozeman’s Drinking History
- Tents to Town: Bozeman’s Historic Main Street
- Gracious Gables: Bozeman’s Bon Ton District
- Symbolism in the Cemetery
- Seeking Fortunes: Bozeman’s Historic China Alley
- The Contrasting Styles of Fred Willson, Bozeman Architect 1910-1956
- Ghosts of Bozeman’s Past: Bozeman’s Sunset Hills Cemetery
- Eclectic Communities: Bozeman’s North Side
- Hidden History: Rediscovering Bozeman Creek
To find out tour days & times visit ExtremeHistoryProject.org