Townsquare Media Bozeman includes well-known brands like 100.7 KXLB, 95.1 KMMS-FM, 96.7 KISN, 103.5 KZMY and 1450 KMMS-AM.
Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT:
Regional Digital Sales Executive - Bozeman
Townsquare Media (NYSE: TSQ) is seeking a seasoned Digital Sales Executive, with a true “hunter” mentality to bring our full suite of cross - platform Digital Media Solutions to businesses in Southwest Montana. Live in beautiful Bozeman, Montana! This is an outdoor enthusiast paradise mixed with the sophistication of one of the fastest growing communities in the country. Townsquare Media provides a great opportunity for the right candidate to engage on the front line of bringing cutting edge digital approaches to all size local and regional businesses. Help businesses target the right customers and enjoy fly-fishing, skiing, hiking, and the adventures of Yellowstone National Park in your backyard.
We’re looking for a domain expert with proven success at selling Advanced Audience Targeting and Extended Reach Digital solutions as well as superior knowledge of new digital advertising technologies and techniques. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, who works with a sense urgency and passion, and thrives in developing results oriented digital campaigns. The Regional Digital Sales Executive will be a key contributor to defining sales strategy, campaign offerings, programming and collateral. This executive will work closely with all sales and management in Bozeman. This is an ideal role for an experienced, solutions-based seller who is comfortable building new lists, prospecting and closing new business.
- Build out new revenue channels at Regional and Local Key Account levels
- Create, implement & execute a sales account plan to drive direct and agency sales efforts, with a focus on Advance Audience Targeting and Extended Reach Digital solutions
- Work independently from, and long-side, Local cross-platform Sellers
- Perform extensive needs assessments with prospects (acquisition), and existing customers (cross sell) to determine how TSQ Solutions offer the best results for your customers
- Deliver compelling presentations that highlight the TSQ competitive advantages
- Develop needs-based solution PowerPoint and Online proposals
- Identify, organize and focus internal resources (pre-sales and post sales) that are required to affect close of new sales opportunities
- Meet and Exceed Revenue Targets
- Thrive in a business development role which includes prospecting throughout the region and expanding, thru cross-sell, existing client relationships
- Be successful with cold calling, in-person prospecting and scheduling your own appointments as this is a front line seller role focused on Regional Direct and Agency Clients
- Research opportunities thoroughly and proactively, identifying an advertiser's needs while working with Client Services to propose efficient solutions
- Expert level understanding of exchange platform and advanced audience targeting capabilities and their value proposition for customers to drive business unit growth and revenue
- Establish strong relationships with advertising agency and client-direct personnel, including all decision-makers and key influencers from junior media planners to top management
- Act as a digital media mentor and resource to our client base and general sales staff
- Become a positive and influential presence in your region
- Minimum 2 years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales (hunter) role
- Digital Sales background (i.e. mobile, video, display, social, email and paid search)
- Proven experience selling Advanced Audience Targeting, Extended Reach, and Programmatic offerings
- Consultative/Solutions selling experience vs. a single product selling background
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Consistent performer and responder to daily, weekly and monthly Sales KPI’s
- Demonstrable experience at new market and revenue development
- Previous Radio, Events and Sponsorship sales experience a huge PLUS
- Deep contacts with Regional Direct and Agency Clients with focus on Healthcare Services, Retail, Travel/Tourism, Automotive, Energy and Government
- Independent, Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast pace, early stage environment
- Detail-oriented, someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- Intellectual curiosity to surface insights & implications and use this knowledge to think creatively about how to advance TSQ Regional offerings
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for TSQ’s Digital Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior knowledge of new/emerging digital advertising technologies and techniques
- entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who works with urgency and passion
- Regional travel estimated to be 25-35% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required, Advanced degree a plus
To apply or for more information, please contact Devon Doers at email@example.com or call 406-586-2343.
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330 local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 200 live events with nearly 1 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.