Townsquare Media Bozeman includes well-known brands like 100.7 KXLB, 95.1 KMMS-FM, 96.7 KISN, 103.5 KZMY and 1450 KMMS-AM.
Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT:
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media Bozeman is looking for a dynamic sales professional or someone looking to learn and grow with us that is driven to help businesses reach their goals!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is eager to prospect for new local businesses to work with, while holding meetings to uncover how we can help them with our media and digital multi-platform offerings. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution campaigns. These campaigns may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales campaigns to new and existing clients.
- Make a high-level of new business calls, while creating new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Build custom high-quality campaign proposal plans. Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by the Director of Sales to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
The right candidate will be able to make a great income and live in beautiful Bozeman, MT. The candidate will need to be a team player who is willing to help others, while being able to work independently to complete tasks by deadline for your clients and for sales management. This candidate must be creative, take time to ask the right questions to prospective businesses and then manage the advertising campaign to the desired results.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying, while conducting a high volume of in-person new business meetings.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Seasonal and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
To apply or for more information, please contact Devon Doers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-586-2343.
Townsquare is a media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations and more than 330 local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company serving thousands of small to medium sized businesses, approximately 200 live events with nearly 1 million attendees each year in the U.S. and Canada, and one of the largest digital advertising networks focused on music and entertainment reaching more than 60 million unique visitors each month. Our brands include iconic local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; acclaimed music festivals such as Mountain Jam, WE Fest and the Taste of Country Music Festival; unique touring lifestyle and entertainment events such as the America on Tap craft beer festival series, the Insane Inflatable 5K obstacle race series and North American Midway Entertainment, North America’s largest mobile amusement company; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment owned and affiliated websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com, Loudwire.com, JustJared.com and BrooklynVegan.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.