Cats vs Griz Today at the Brick: What You Need to Know
Today will be the 296th Brawl of the Wild Matchup between Montana State University and the University of Montana. Both the women and the men's basketball teams will be hosting the Grizzlies and here's what you need to know:
- The Bobcat women tip off at 2 p.m. - the men's game is at 7 p.m.
- Tickets do remain and are available at MSUBobcats.com or at the Bobcat ticket office at the Brick which will be open at 9 a.m.
- In addition to some great basketball, there will be bouncy houses for the kids, a performance by the MSU Spirit Squad at halftime of both games, and a special presentation with the Divide Trophy and members of the Bobcat football team during the men's game.
- While the women did finally lose at the Brick last week to end their 31-home game winning streak, they've only lost one time at the Brick in the past two years.
- The Bobcat men are 4-2 in the Big Sky Conference behind the Grizzlies who are 6-0.
Come on, Bobcats, let's beat the Griz! Go Cats!