Cat-Griz Basketball: What You Need to Know
Today's the biggest day of the season for both the Montana State men's & women's basketball teams as they host the Montana Grizzlies at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Here's what you need to know about today's games:
- The Bobcat women tip off at 2 p.m. The men at 7 p.m. Doors open one-hour prior to game time.
- The Bobcat ticket office will open at 10 a.m. Saturday morning and will be open throughout the day. Tickets are available right now for both games.
- There will be food trucks, bouncy houses, and a special presentation at both halftimes by the Montana State Spirit Squad. Also, look for a special surprise during the men's game.
- The Bobcat women come into the game with a 5-4 record in the Big Sky Conference. They are 10-9 overall. The Bobcat men are also 5-4 in the conference and 8-11 overall.
- The Montana Grizzly women are 5-4 in the Big Sky Conference and 10-8 overall. The men are at the top of the conference with a 7-2 record and 14-6 overall.
We'll see you out at the Brick today for Cat-Griz! Cheer loud! Go Cats!