Bozeman area events: Things to do this SPRING week
The first official week of Spring offers lots of things to do around the Bozeman area, many of which are absolutely free, in-person or online.
- Wednesday, March 24th: At Home Whiskey Tasting Series - ONLINE event hosted by Single Barrel Liquor & Bar. Happening 7pm to 8pm. This cool online series continues on Wednesday evenings. Get your kit in advance at Single Barrel (4535 Valley Commons Drive, Bozeman). Learn more about whiskey from experts, the Master Distillers of various brands.
- Wednesday, March 24th: ONLINE - Author Event with Country Bookshelf and Malcolm Brooks - Starts at 6pm. Free to attend the online event, the book will be for sale with a link. The book is called "Coudmaker". Malcolm Brooks lives in Montana and is the author of "Painted Horses". Sign up for this event at the link above.
- Wednesday, March 24th: Live Music at Nordic Brew Woks with Daniel Kosel - Happening 6pm to 8pm (730 Boardwalk Avenue, Bozeman). No cover charge for this event, but you can call to make a reservation: (406)-414-0730.
- Wednesday, March24th: Video Game Night at El Camino - (211 East Main, Bozeman) Happening 6:30pm to 10pm. You can bring your own controller then play on one of several socially distanced TVs that will be in the bar. Games available there too. Did we mention fried chicken? This is a series of game nights that happen every Wednesday.
- Thursday, March 25th: Cole Decker Live at Bozeman Taproom - (101 North Rouse, Bozeman) Live music, no cover charge. Starts at 7pm.
- Friday, March 26th: Dustin Tucker Solo Acoustic at Blend Winery - Free live music starting at 7pm (31 South Willson, Bozeman).
Don't worry, we'll put together the live music options for this weekend very soon. Check back for even more options this first week of Spring. Be safe and have fun!