Great Southwest Montana Restaurants You Need to Know About
With the seasons changing and warmer weather right around the corner, it's a great time to start planning your summer adventures in Montana.
Montana is full of small towns, and if you blink, you might miss a few of them. However, there's a lot to explore in several of the state's small towns. From scenic attractions to restaurants, there are endless opportunities for exploring.
High-quality beef is one of the many things that Montana is known for. In fact, cows outnumber humans in the treasure state. You're almost guaranteed to find a great steak or burger in almost every small town.
Western Ranch Brokers recently released a list of the best small-town restaurants in Montana. Restaurants in Bozeman, Missoula, and Billings get a lot of attention, but some small-town restaurants in Montana tend to fly under the radar. We wanted to highlight some of the lesser-known restaurants in Montana. We promise that you won't be disappointed.
If you're looking for a place to stop and eat during your summer road trip or a place to indulge after spending a long day outdoors or on a river, Montana is full of great small-town restaurants. Many of the restaurants on the list offer visitors a true genuine Montana experience.
Best Small-Town Restaurants in Montana
- The Grand Hotel & Restaurant - Big Timber, Montana
- Pompey's Grill at the Sacajawea Hotel - Three Forks, Montana
- Corral Bar, Steakhouse, and Motel - Big Sky, Montana
- Clyde Park Tavern & Cafe - Clyde Park, Montana
- The Old Hotel - Twin Bridges, Montana
- Fetty's - Wisdom, Montana
- The Den Steakhouse & Bar - Dillon, Montana
- Follow Yer' Nose BBQ - Emigrant, Montana
- McAllister Inn, Steakhouse, Bar, and Lodge - McAllister, Montana
- Old Schoolhouse Cafe - Dell, Montana
Do you know about any other restaurants that need to be added to the list? Send us a message on our station app and let us know!