5 Of The Best Montana Hot Springs Open All Winter
If you're looking for a way to take the edge off the frigid Montana temperatures, you don't have to travel far to find a great hot spring. Nothing beats spending a cold winter day soaking in a nice hot spring.
Fortunately, there are a lot of great options for hot springs in Montana. There are quite a few developed hot springs, and if you can find them, there are some great natural hot springs as well. If you want to plan a trip, here's a map of every hot spring in the state.
Not all of Montana's hot springs are open year-round. Some of them only operate on a seasonal basis. If you feel the need to get away and soak in the soothing waters of Montana hot springs, you can find a list of five hot springs that are open all year long in Montana.
5 Montana Hot Springs That Are Open All Winter
- Chico Hot Springs: Chico is one of the most popular hot spring destinations in the entire state. You can rent a cabin and experience a relaxing weekend. To learn more about Chico Hot Springs, click here.
- Bozeman Hot Springs: The hours at Bozeman Hot Springs change seasonally, and the outdoor pools do close down during extremely harsh weather. But typically you can enjoy the indoor pools, outdoor pools, and fitness center all winter. For more information, click here.
- Norris Hot Springs: Located about 45 minutes from Bozeman, Norris Hot Springs is a great choice if you're looking to get away and relax. They are open every day from 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. except Tuesday and Wednesday during the winter. For more information, click here.
- Yellowstone Hot Springs: YHP is located 8 miles from the north entrance of Yellowstone National Park. It is open Wed-Sun from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. For more information, click here.
- Boulder Hot Springs: Boulder Hot Springs is located between Helena and Butte off of I-15. They are open every day from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for day use. For more information, click here.