2020 Bozeman Winter Farmers Market Fall Dates and Details
It's not too late for you to get fresh, local produce and products from our fine Montana vendors. The Bozeman Winter Farmer's Market is happening on select dates through December 19th, 2020. YES! There will be 2021 Winter Farmer's Market dates too!
So what are all the details? First of all, the Bozeman Winter Farmer's Market only happens on SELECT Saturdays at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds instead of the 'every Saturday' that we enjoy during the summer months.
- WHAT: Bozeman Winter Farmer's Market 2020
- WHERE: Gallatin County Fairgrounds, Exhibition Hall (901 North Black Ave. Bozeman, MT)
- WHEN: Saturdays - November 14th, November 21st, December 19th
- TIME: 9am to Noon
- WHAT: You'll usually find over 30 vendors with local farm products. Vegetables such as greens, onions, potatoes, etc. along with locally grown meat. Fish and dairy products are also available.
- YES! There will be more dates well into the Spring for the Winter Farmer's Market in 2021. Tentatively, they are as follows:
- January 9th, 2021
- January 23red, 2021
- February 6th, 2021
- February 20th, 2021
- March 6th, 2021
- March 20th, 2021
- April 3rd, 2021
- April 17th, 2021
- May 1st, 2021
This particular Farmer's Market is over 10 years old and is very popular. It's a great way to support local farmers and small businesses throughout the entire year. Don't be surprised to see some locally made crafts along with all the normal produce products you'd expect to find.
Yarn, soaps, paper, grains...there's a little bit of everything. The Gallatin Valley are has a very diverse group of farmers and makers. Enjoy yourself and please wear a mask while shopping at the Bozeman Winter Farmer's Market. It is their goal to keep everyone safe...vendors and patrons alike.