Five Montana Places I Need To Visit Outside of Bozeman
With your help, I have a list of local places I am going to visit. Here are five Montana places people tell me I need to visit that are outside of southwest Montana.
5. The Garden of One Thousand Buddhas - I have been told that this place has a really unique feel to it. Look's like its an awesome place to stop by on a trip.
4. Lolo Pass - I heard this is one of the coolest drives with a view. If there is one thing I enjoy, it's taking a cruise with an awesome view.
3. State Capitol - Political buildings have always intrigued me with their architecture.
2. Flathead Lake - Being from the midwest, we are known for having awesome lakes. The Lake of the Ozarks, which is about 3 hours southeast of Kansas City, has been named the number one recreational lake in the United States. I heard Flathead is a lot of fun, so I do want to check it out.
1. Glacier National Park - I actually took classes on parks and recreation in college. National Parks have always intrigued me, and I hear Glacier is absolutely beautiful. This will be a trip I make this summer.
What other Montana places should I visit, outside of the Bozeman area? As always, you can let me know your thoughts on our Facebook page, tweet me @JoeXLCountry or @XLCountry1007, or email me at Joe@XLCountry.com.