Earth Day Deals
Tomorrow is Earth Day and some stores are offering FREE STUFF!!! YEAH!
To celebrate Earth Day, many businesses are offering consumers free stuff, good deals, and chances to win valuable prizes. Here is just a sampling of what’s available. Check the websites and Facebook pages of your favorite companies to find additional promotions.
- Lowe’s is giving away one million trees on April 23.
- Kmart is offering discounts on everything from air conditioners to TVs on April 22.
- Drugstore.com is giving up to 60% off on green and natural products through April 22.
- All 394 U.S. national parks have free admission now through Sunday, April 24.
- Travelocity has green hotels on sale for up to 40% off. You can also enter to win two round-trip Virgin America tickets and a couple of nights at an eco-friendly hotel.
- The Yoga Journal offers a free digital download of the May issue.
- The Sierra Club’s Earth Day contest gives a chance to win a trip for two to Vieques Island in the Caribbean — you just add a green pledge to the map.
- On Target’s website, you can enter the Refresh Your Nest sweepstakes through the end of the month. The grand prize is a home makeover that’s valued at up to $50,000. You can also win a trip to Napa Valley, a Nikon camera, products from Burt’s Bees or Tom’s of Maine, and more.