15 Signs You’re Getting Old
You know how annoying it is when people a LOT younger than you complain about being old? Maybe this will help. We now have an OFFICIAL GUIDE to getting old. A new survey asked people to name the signs you're getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don't apply to you, you're NOT as old as you think.
1. Feeling stiff. (yes)
2. Groaning when you bend down. (on occasion)
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young." (maybe)
4. Saying, "Back in my day." (yes)
5. Losing your hair. (NO)
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10. (In country music, I know them all. Other genres, not so much, but can usually get a few.)
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair. (don't want to talk about female facial hair).
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants. (always have)
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains. (sometimes)
10. Forgetting people's names. (always have)
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style. (depends on the situation)
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young. (yes)
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV. (yes, but could be due to early morning work hours)
14. Needing an afternoon nap. (love them)
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about. (on occasion)
Click on the link below to see the complete 50 signs that you're getting old!