Looking For a New Career? A New Job?
Career Transitions is offering a number of classes this fall to help you gain new skills and make you more employable.
- Career Transitions’ knowledgeable instructors offer one-on-one training and job-relevant curriculum that are foundation of computer classes.
- Classes include Introduction to Computers, Microsoft Word #1 and #2, Excel and other requested computer programs.
- Affordable truck driving training to earn a Class A - Commercial Driver’s License is available. CT will customize the program to fit the student’s needs: training ranges from a short refresher course for experienced drivers to a complete program of 14 hours behind the wheel for the novice.
- Career Transitions offers a comprehensive 14-hour Bookkeeping/QuickBooks training for beginners beginning September 24th.
- A one evening workshop, Mastering Payroll will also be offered for small business managers and owners.
- Certified Nurse Assistants training begins September 21st. The 78-hour training includes coursework, hands-on lab skills and supervised experience within a memory care facility. Class size is limited to 10 students and enrollment has already begun!
- First Aid/ Advanced CPR will be offered October 24th and is open to the general public and at a reduced price for CNA students.
- Stick Welding, a 60-hour training begins this fall at Belgrade High School and is taught by a certified welder, beginning Oct. 7th.
For further information, a schedule of classes, or registration for a class, contact Ellen Ornitz, 388.6701, ext. 110, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Career Transitions, 189 Arden Drive, Bruce Industrial Park, Belgrade, Montana.