XL Country Presents the PBR Tonight in Livingston: Here’s What You Need to Know
The best bull riders in the business will be matched up with the best bulls in the business when the chute's open tonight at the Livingston Classsic PBR in Livingston, Montana. Here's what you need to know:
- Tickets are still available. At noon today (Saturday) all ticket purchases will be at the rodeo grounds in Livingston at the Park County Fairgrounds.
- Gates open for tonight's PBR performance at 5:30. Performance begins at 7pm.
- Asteroid, one of the PBR's most famous bulls will be in action in Livingston tonight.
- Look for Beaver Creek Beau this evening. That's the bull Dave sat on yesterday. See Video.
- Make sure you cheer on Nevada Newman tonight. He's the PBR rider who's been hanging out with all this week on XL Country.
It's going to be a fun night in Livingston! Congrats to all of our XL Country PBR ticket winners and we look forward to seeing the XL Nation tonight at the Livingston Classic PBR!