Winter Weather Advisory
Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 3 PM MST this
* Timing and main impact: periods of light snow will continue over
southwest Montana through Monday afternoon.
* Snow accumulations: total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches
can be expected at lower elevations... and 4 to 8 inches in
* Winds and visibility: north winds of 5 to 15 mph... combined
with falling snow... will reduce visibilities to less than
one half mile at times.
* Other impacts: expect untreated roadways to be snow covered and
slippery. Allow extra travel time to reach your destination.
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass... Bozeman...
Bozeman Pass... Targhee Pass... West Yellowstone... Ennis...
Norris Hill... Raynolds Pass... Twin Bridges... Big Hole Pass...
Chief Joseph Pass... Dillon... Monida Pass.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.