What To Do On a Long Smokey Weekend?
Normally on a long weekend I like to get out of town and go do something fun. Camping, visiting family, or just getting caught up on some sleep. With the smoke and fire danger lingering around I think camping might be out of the question. Here's a few things you can do this long weekend to keep you distracted from the smoke.Distractions:
- Drink some beer
- Work on that honey-do list. (mine is a little long)
- Have a camp out in your backyard! (you can cook smores on your stove.)
- Have a Movie Marathon
- Practice your tailgating skills in your driveway.
- Drive far away where there isn't any smoke/fire danger, and camp... Oh wait everything is on fire!
- Read A Book
- Adopt a kitten
- Go to the store to buy more beer...