What Really Is Going On Behind Your Guy’s Puckers
A kiss may just be a kiss, but we fellows have a lot more going on than you know. Psychology Today has some interesting findings about our "puckers"!
1. Our lips flush darker during romantic excitement.
2. Kissing drives up our bodies' level of oxytocin, which promotes attachment and bonding between smoochers.
3. Men do like bigger, sloppier kisses all the time, than women because our sense of taste and smell is less keen.
4. Gals prefer guys with medium lips full enough to convey compassion and friendliness, but not so plump as to appear feminine.
5. The novelty of kissing a new person may release dopamine in our body, which encourages romantic love.
6. Guys are attracted to large, naturally full lips on women because this signals good health and youth.
7. Most gals say they would not have romantic relations with their partner without kissing. But guys on the other hand are more amenable to skipping the smooching.
8. Men can subconsciously use kissing as a way to determine the level of estrogen in a women's saliva and thus her fertility.
9. Guys instinctively use smooching as a way to smooth over conflicts.
10. But ladies incorrectly, believe that puckering up is not a good way to make up after a fight.
So there you have it. How's your partner's pucker? :)