Three Forks Rodeo This Weekend
This Friday & Saturday (July 14 & 15) is the annual Three Forks Rodeo in Three Forks, Montana. Here’s what you need to know:
- Friday is Family Night – Kids 17 & under are free with food bank donation
- Advance tickets are $10/Adults, $5 Kids 6-12/at the gate $12 & $7
- Rodeo Performances are 7 p.m. each night/Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
- Street Dances are Friday & Sat starting at 9 p.m.
- Fireman’s Breakfast is Saturday 6:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Rodeo Parade starts at 11 a.m. on Saturday
- Car Show will be Saturday at Sacajawea Hotel from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Rodeo Dayz Street Fair is Saturday 8 a.m. to Midnight
Look for Dave Wooten on Friday night broadcasting live from the Three Forks Rodeo from 5 – 7 p.m. And be listening to win tickets this week on the XL Morning Show!