The Bozeman Stampede is Thurs, Fri, and Sat
The Bozeman Stampede starts on Thursday night and this year they've added an extra night! This year we'll have 3 nights of exciting PRCA rodeo action at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds.
Here's what you need to know about the Bozeman Stampede:
- Rodeo performances are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday starting at 7pm. Gates open at 6pm
- Tickets are $15/G.A. & $50 for VIP. VIP Includes Private Cash Bar, Seating, Swag, Free Whiskey Tasting, and dinner. Children 5-under are free. Tickets available at BozemanStampede.com and also at the gate.
- The Bull Scramble is back again this year! See video below. Spectators compete for a cash prize to see who can last the longest with a live bull. It's not always pretty. See video below.
- Mixers is hosting the official Stampede 'After Party' each night. Friday evening Jason Boland will be performing at Mixers.
- Listen to XL Country all this week for your chance to win VIP passes to this year's Stampede.
- XL Country will also be broadcasting live at Thursday night's Stampede. Look for us as you enter the gate.
The Bozeman Stampede is a non-profit rodeo that was started in 2010 by a
handful of Bozemanites with the intention of bringing back a sanctioned rodeo to
Bozeman for the first time in over 50 years. Their goals… provide a fun community
event that would benefit Bozeman business and community both culturally
and economically, while raising money for quality Ag youth groups. The groups
chosen were Montana State Bobcat Rodeo, Bridger Mountain High School Rodeo,
and Gallatin County 4-H. So far the Bozeman Stampede has given over $65,000
back to these groups.
We look forward to seeing the XL Nation this year at the Bozeman Stampede!