My First Day as the New XL Country Morning Guy
Hi everyone. My name is Dave Wooten and I’m the new morning show host on XL Country. Today is my first day here at the radio station, and as always when starting a new job, there’s so much to learn—like where’s the Little Cowboy’s Room and how does the fax machine work? I’m good to go on those now, but here are 5 Other Things I Learned on My First Day at XL Country:
1) We have a station dog called Buck . . . What a cool dog!
2) Russell owns all of Taylor Swift’s CDs . . . Shhhh, I told him I wouldn’t tell anyone
3) Elk can sometimes be an issue while driving into Bozeman from Belgrade
4) The Little Cowboy’s Room is the door on the left . . . It would help if we had a picture or something on the door . . .
5) Bozeman, Montana, loves Country Music
Do you remember your first day at your job? Any fun stories you have to share please call us on the morning show at 582-1061 or leave a comment below. I look forward to meeting all of you!