MSU Bobcats vs Northern Colorado: Game Notes
The Montana State Bobcats will hit the road for the second consecutive week to take on Northern Colorado in Greeley. The Bobcats come in with a record of 2-2 in Big Sky Conference play; the Bears sit at 1-2.
Here’s some game notes for Saturday’s contest:
- The Bobcats & Bears have not played since 2013. MSU won that game in Greeley 35-28.
- Northern Colorado is coming off of their bye week. The Bobcats lost last Saturday to E. Washington 31-19.
- This will be Northern Colorado’s homecoming game.
- The Bears will be without their starting QB Jacob Knipp, who was injured in a loss to North Dakota back on Oct 7th.
- Game time is 12:30 Montana time. Listen to the game on 100.7 XL Country and on the Bobcat Sports Radio Network. TV is ATT Sports Net and Root Sports.
- The Cats return to Bobcat Stadium for two home games in a row after this. Oct 28 vs Idaho State (Cap on Cancer Game), Nov 4th vs Kennesaw State.
This content sponsored by Pepsi, the official soft drink of Montana State and MSU Athletics (www.pepsico.com), Mattress Firm, nationally known but locally owned (https://www.mattressfirmmt.com/) and Zip Clinic, zip in and zip out. (http://zipclinic.com/)