More Snow Expected Today in the Bozeman Area
Are you ready for more snow? The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for the area, and while most of the snow is expected above the 6000ft level, they're saying to expect some snow in the lower elevations today, as well. Below is what the National Weather Service has posted:
. Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am MDT
Monday for elevations above 6000 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory for elevations above 6000 feet for snow
remains in effect until 6 am MDT Monday.
* Timing and main impact: snow will increase Sunday morning and
continue into Monday morning. Poor visibility in snow may lead
to difficult travel conditions.
* Snow accumulations: 4 to 8 inches above 6000 feet... with
isolated amounts near 10 inches at ridge tops.
* Visibility: below one half mile at times.
* Elevations: above 6000 feet.
* Other impacts: roads will become snow covered and slippery.
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass... Targhee
Pass... West Yellowstone... Raynolds Pass... Boulder Hill...
Elk Park Pass... Homestake pass... Big Hole Pass... Chief
Joseph Pass... Monida Pass.