Menu Announced for St. Jude Kickoff Concert
The St. Jude Kickoff Concert is drawing close! For those of you with tickets, we can't wait to see you at the picturesque Hart Ranch on Wednesday, March 2nd, from 6 - 8 p.m.
In addition to a free show with Stephanie Quayle and outstanding raffle items like concert tickets and backstage passes, Create Memories is also providing us with free food that evening. Check out the menu they've put together:
1. Italian meatballs with Flathead Cherry Sauce
2. Meat and cheese trays
3. Fresh fruit salad
4. Smoked trout with dill spread pinwheels
5. Ham roll ups with pickled asparagus and horseradish aioli
6. Antipasto salad
7. Veggie shots- fresh veggies with french onion dip in shot glasses
8. Corn and black bean salsa
9. Mini cupcakes - pina' colada - strawberry and chocolate with caramel
There will also be a cash bar by Zebra Cocktail Lounge. If you have tickets, doors will open just after 5 p.m. that night. And if you don't have tickets, make sure you get some before we run out. We'll have more opportunities for you to score tickets, so watch the XL website and our Facebook page for opportunities, as well as on the radio.
Can't wait to see you there and thank you for your support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.