Manhattan Potato Fest is Saturday
The annual Potato Festival in Manhattan is this Saturday!
Gear up for the Potato Festival tonight with Dress the Spud. It’s a great event for the kids to get creative and use a wide variety of materials to decorate the potatoes. The Manhattan Girl Scout Troop #3838 is going to host Dress the Spud at Farmers Market Today (Wednesday) any time after 4 p.m.
- Fireman’s Breakfast at the Fire Station – Get the day started right from 6 to 10 a.m.
- Parade at 11 a.m. – Be sure to wave at Dave & Ally in the parade! We may have candy for you!!
- Live music and street dance!
- Car Show starting at 9 a.m. with cars, trucks, motorcycles, and tractors.
- Lots of vendors from all over Montana.
- Duck races, bouncy houses and carnival area!
- Raffle with over 100 prizes!