Local Woman Needs Your Help – Home Explosion Causes Severe Injuries
This is why I love our listeners the most...I know you will help if you can!
On the morning of Sunday September 2, 2012, Laura Lee Sheehan was severely injured when her home in Harrison, MT exploded. The explosion is believed to be caused by a propane leak in the home.
Laura's injuries include: burns covering approximately 70% of her body, broken ribs (all 12 on right and 5 on left) in multiple places, collapsed lung, broken pelvis in multiple places, broken wrist and damage to her kidneys and pancreas. She is stable, yet still in critical condition.
This is how you can help.
There will be a Spaghetti feed and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 3rd at the Bozeman Eagles Club. Entertainment will be provided by Cosmic Noise and there will be special guest speakers!
Tickets are on sale right now~ $10/adult plate & $5/child plate 12 & under.
For more information, please click here for the Laura Lee Sheehan Spaghetti Feed FB Page.