It’s Our Busiest Week of the Year
The great thing about living here in Bozeman is that there is always something fun to do. However, this week may be the best week of the entire year when it comes to fun quality events that you can attend. Here's what's going on this week in the Bozeman area:
- Tue - XL Country Hometown Happy Hour. 4:30p - 6:30p @ Rib & Chop House in Livingston, MT. We'll be giving away 10 pairs of PBR tickets, we'll have PBR riders there to take pictures with. Also $1.07 beers and other happy hour specials.
- Wed - Bite of Bozeman: 5:30p in downtown Bozeman. Enjoy food and drinks from over 40 area restaurants and food vendors.
- Thur - Keith Urban: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, 7:00p. Also Brett Eldredge & Maren Morris.
- Thur - The Hoot with Vince Gill & Rodney Crowell: 4pm, downtown Livingston. The Hoot is a free community sponsored event providing fun, food and music on historic Main Street.
- Fri - Asleep at the Wheel: Sweet Pea Festival, 8pm.
- Sat - Livingston Classic PBR: Park County Fairgrounds, Livingston, MT. 7pm. The best bulls vs the best riders. Presented by XL Country
- All Weekend - Sweet Pea Festival: Lindley Park, Bozeman. The Festival kicks off late Friday with a performance by Montana Shakespeare in the Parks; Saturday ramps up with a children’s run and parade that lead the community to the park where the festivities continue through 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. Weekend entertainment comes in many forms – music of all genres, performances by local theatre and dance troupes, workshops, family-friendly entertainment and activities, a flower show, a beer and wine garden featuring Montana microbrews, and over 100 arts and crafts vendors to stroll through and purchase unique gifts for yourself, family, and friends.