Interested in joining 4-H?
Of course your are!
"But...there is soccer, football, dance, church, homework.....AND we don't have a yard for a cow or pig."
Haven't you heard?! 4-H isn't just about cows, plows, and sows. Some of the most popular projects in 4-H don't require a yard at all. They include robotics, music, arts and crafts, and sewing. Plus there is a "self determined" project which means your child can pretty much do anything in 4-H that they are passionate about. And most projects and clubs only meet once a month (so you still have time for all your other stuff)!
You know what else is cool? The low price! Enrollment in 4-H is only $20 per youth per year. Each project they enroll in is only $1. Now-you will have to cover costs of owning a pig or cow as you raise it for fair (but then you can sell it and make some big $$).
For more information please RSVP to
4-H INFORMATION NIGHT
BELGRADE MIDDLE SCHOOL CAFETERIA
6:00 TO 8:30PM
FREE PASTA DINNER and MT 4-H 100 YEAR BIRTHDAY CAKE
Please RSVP by November 11th at Noon.
You will eat, watch a mock 4-H meeting, then explore two of the following workshops. Some of these workshops are designed for new families and some for established families.
1. 4-H Enrollment and Basic Information for New Families
2. The 4-H Year Overview for New Families (Demonstration Day, Fair, Camp, Club Meetings, Project Meetings, and more!)
3. Opportunities in 4-H (teen leadership, trips, mini-congress, Rec Lab, citizenship forums, ambassadors, and more!)
4. How to keep financial records.
5. Members at Large
6. Club vs. Project
7. Volunteering opportunities (for adults)
I hope to see you and your interested kids there!