Here Are 10 Things Americans Agree On
We disagree about a lot of things in this country, but there ARE a few things we all agree on . . . regardless of race, religion, and political party.
According to surveys by Pew, Gallup, and General Social Survey, here are 10 things that at least 90% of Americans supposedly agree on.
1. There is a God.
2. We’re very patriotic.
3. It’s important for the government to prevent terrorism.
4. Society should make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed.
5. You need more than a high-school education.
6. Public schools should teach sex education.
7. It’s morally acceptable to use birth control.
8. It’s NOT morally acceptable to clone humans.
9. It’s wrong for married people to have affairs.
10. It’s our duty as Americans to always vote.
Source: Fresno Bee