Hell’s A-Roarin’ Horse Drive in Gardiner, MT
This Saturday it's the annual Hell's A-Roarin' Horse Drive thru the town of Gardiner. The horse drive begins in Gardiner at the rodeo grounds at 2pm. It will continue down Scott St., and then turns left up Jardine Rd. for 9 miles to Hell's A-Roarin' Ranch. In addition to the horse drive there are also a host of other events and activities, including:
- 10a.m.-3p.m.: Arts & Crafts vendors at the Gardiner Rodeo Grounds.
- Noon-2p.m.: Horse viewing at the Gardiner Rodeo Grounds.
- 2p.m.: Horse Drive begins through Gardiner.
- 5p.m.: BBQ Dinner (pig roast, salads, desserts, soda) & a No-Host Bar
- 6p.m.-7p.m.: Cowboy Poetry by Gwen Petersen & Sandy Sallee!
- 7p.m.-11p.m.: Live Music by Montana Rose & Dancing!
- Raffle Prize Drawings throughout the evening!
- Proceeds to benefit the Gardiner Food Pantry and the Upper Yellowstone Roundup Association (Gardiner Rodeo)!