Headwaters Country Jam: Day 2
Today is Day 2 of Headwaters Country Jam. Here is the schedule and daily notes:
8 a.m. Grounds Open
3:30 p.m. Caroline Gray
5 p.m. Morgan Myles
6:30 p.m. Tim Montana & Shrednecks
8 p.m. Neal McCoy
9:45 p.m. Randy Houser
- Any Meet & Greet passes we have will be handed out at 2:15 p.m on Friday at the XL Country booth
- Be sure to stop by the XL Country booth to sign up to win a pair of Boot Barn boots (up to $250 in value) and a pair of tickets to this year’s Livingston Classic PBR. We will give away the boots on Thursday night after Steve Moakler ends his performance.
- Weather today is expected to be cloudy with a chance of rain. Temps in the mid-60s.
- Please note that DUI checkpoints will be set up at all exits at Headwaters Country Jam each night. If you are not camping please make sure that you have a designated driver.
- This year at Headwaters Country Jam, if you have an issue and need help or you would like to report a problem send TEXTHEADWATERS (all one word) to 24587 followed by your question in the same text. You will receive a message back as soon as possible.