Funeral Details for Deputy Mason Moore
Here are the funeral details for Broadwater County Deputy Mason Moore who was killed on May 16 while in the line of duty outside Three Forks, Montana. Deputy Moore leaves behind a wife and three children. He was 42.
- The funeral for Deputy Moore is being held at 11am on Tuesday (May 23) at The Bridge Church, 608 Jackrabbit Lane in Belgrade.
- Live-streaming of the funeral will take place in the Three Forks High School Gym and also the Belgrade Events Center. Parking for the Events Center (220 Spooner Road) will open at 9:30 a.m. Please take Main St. to Grogan and approach parking lot from the side to avoid conflict with the procession.
- Deputy Moore will lie in state at the Three Forks Gym during the reception following the procession to Three Forks from approximately 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- There will be a public safety procession following the service to Three Forks. Details Here. *If you are planning to line the procession route, please read!*
- There are a number of donation spots and fundraisers set up to assist the Moore family. Here are the one's that have been approved by the family:
- Opportunity Bank, Townsend (406) 266-3137
- Bridge Church, Belgrade GoFundMe Deputy Mason Moore’s Memorial
- Montana Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association. Checks can be mailed to 34 W. Sixth Avenue, Suite 2E, Helena, MT. Credit card donations can be made by calling (406) 443-5669.
- Stockman Bank, Helena, has started an educational fund for Deputy Moore’s children. (406) 447-9000
- Dahl’s Funeral Home has started a fund to pay for the family to travel to South Carolina for the burial. Go to dahlcares.com, to Mason Moore Obituary and click Donate Now.
In honor of Deputy Mason Moore and also to show our appreciation for all Montana Law Enforcement, please join us in Operation Blue Light. Wednesday at locations throughout Southwest Montana were handing out free blue lightbulbs to shine outside your homes. The blue lightbulb is a signal to Law Enforcement that you support them and appreciate their efforts to keep us safe. Please tell your friends about this and pick up your blue lightbulb on Wednesday.