Fun Things to Do This Weekend in Bozeman
Home shows, farmer’s market, pancake breakfasts, and garage sales highlight some of the events happening this weekend. Here’s a list with info of some fun things to do this weekend in the Bozeman area:
- Kenyon Noble Home Show – 10a to 2p @ Kenyon Noble on Oak St. in Bozeman. Interactive booths, national venders, 50cent dogs, and a chance to win Bobcat season football tickets on the 50yd line. I’ll be out there broadcasting live from 10a to 2pm – come by our XL Country booth and say hi!
- Gallatin Valley Farmer’s Market – 9a to Noon @ Gallatin Co Fairgrounds. First farmer’s market of the season that runs through the summer. More Info Here
- Bridger Canyon Fire Dept Pancake Breakfast – 7:30am to 11am at the fire station on Bridger Canyon Road. Eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, art show, silent auction & activities for the kids.
- Garage Sale to Benefit Dakota the Dog – Dakota’s Garage Sale, this Friday 4 p.m. To 8 p.m.. Saturday 8 a.m. til??? 416 Henry Dr. Belgrade. Lots to choose from, plenty of NASCAR memorabilia, kids clothes, toys, men’s and women’s clothes, and more. This is a fundraiser to help pay for Dakota’s vet bills. Stop by and meet Dakota.
- Baseball – Smith Field in Belgrade. Brookies vs Warriors at noon and Blacksox vs Mustangs at 4:00 pm on Saturday and Blacksox vs Mustangs at noon and Brookies vs Warriors at 4:00 pm on Sunday
- Football – Yes, Football in June! GV Snowdevils RMFL AA Semi-Final Playoff Game – Sat @ Belgrade High School, 2pm. More Info
Have fun and be safe this weekend!