Fun Things to Do in Bozeman This Father’s Day Weekend
It’s Father’s Day weekend and here are some fun things to do with Dad around the Bozeman area:
- Junior Carpenter Event, Sat @ Kenyon Noble. Kids can make their dads a special handcrafted gift. Materials & refreshments provided while supplies last. 11am to 2pm at all Kenyon Noble locations (Bozeman, Livingston, Belgrade).
- Father’s Day Brunch – Copper Whiskey Bar & Grill. 10a to 2p on Sunday. Smoke prime rib all day. Call for reservations 406.404.1700.
- FREE Buffalo Wild Wings @ Interstate All Battery Center, 11a to 1p Saturday. Stop by to also have a chance to win an I Start Jump Pack, Flashlights & Batteries, PBR Tickets, Gift Baskets, and more. 2047 W. Oak St (next to Buffalo Wild Wings)
Bring Dad to Win Headwaters Country Jam Tickets at the Following Locations:
- All Blinged Out in Livingston – Friday 12p to 1:30p. We’ll be giving away 3 pair of Headwaters Day Passes plus a pair of PBR Tickets! 5237 Hwy 89 South #7, Livingston.
- Boot Barn – All Day Saturday. Sign up to win a pair of Day Passes to Headwaters Country Jam. Boot Barn will also have discounts on boots, jeans, and hats. 915 W. Main St.