Fun Ideas for April Fools Day
April Fools Day is this Friday, and I have some fun ideas for you to try on those not expecting it.
- Salt in the sugar pot - This is a classic prank you can try at home or at work. Just replace the sugar with salt and watch them take that first sip of coffee.
- Microwave a bar of soap - I saw this one and thought it would be a fun one to try. If you microwave a bar of soap for about a minute, it looks like fresh bread.
- Fill donuts with mayonnaise or ketchup - That jelly or cream filled donut will be sure to shock the person wanting a delicious donut.
- Replace Oreo filling with toothpaste - I have actually done this one, and the results are awesome. Twist an Oreo, scrape off the filling, and put a little toothpaste between the cookies.
- Saran wrap a toilet seat - This one is a little messy, and gross, but it is hilarious!